Saturday, October 01, 2005

Another New Yarn
















I have no idea why the last pictures ended up on my other blog... Aw well, let me try to put a picture of Autumn Equinox on here NOT using Picasa.. Maybe I need to check my settings there.
Autumn Equinox is Corridale super coils on Kool Aid dyed base yarn. I added orange and green glass beads at the beginnings and ends of the coils. Pretty colors together. I love doing the coils!!
Today's my birthday... hold your applause!! I got one of the best presents.... a letter in the mail that said my mammo was PERFECT!!
Today we're going out for a late lunch, then CHEESE CAKE with the family to celebrate my recent revolution around the sun! Tomorrow we're heading to Smicksburg to a fiber/craft show and to Silverbook Farm for some fibers!! Couldn't be a better weekend!

No comments: