Saturday, September 10, 2005

Where Has My Blog Gone?




I think I have two blogs about fiber arts... I can't find my pictures of my latest ventures.. Ah well, that being what it is or isn't here are some of my latest things.

The reds are Kool-Aid dyed Coopsworth from Jihyrah (I think..) Farm. Very clean roving! The top yarn is plyed with rayon and Dragon's Tail silk noils.

The bottom is the same Kool-Aid dyed but plyed with mohair in a soft fawn color. Beautiful halo on this one!!

The white was just a fun piece about 20 yards long with white roving and eyelash yarn. Would make a great rune bag! All are on (or were on) evilbay under Maxinecoxfibers.

This evening I dyed two 100 yard skeins of wool. One I did a sage green with varying intensity that I want to do some pink coils on and the other is a green and orange that I plan on doing some flowers of some kind for a real novelty yarn! 100 yards of it should be enough do so something special!

Tomorrow J and I head off to the Mountain Craft Days! I'm hoping to hook up with some fiber folk there! Surely someone else in PA spins and weaves!

Namaste!

No comments: